Ever feel you are so busy and you never get to see your friends or family? Or that the summer days are slipping by so fast? Why not plan and host a simple but fun outdoor get-together? With a little bit of planning and organizing, you can celebrate the simple pleasures of getting together, sharing good food, time spent together and lots of laughs and fun with your loved ones or friends.
Here are a few suggestions to inspire you to host great outdoor entertaining events in Detroit
1. Spruce up the yard, clean up any debris or mow the grass. If you have a patio, make sure it is tidied up or if you need cover for your guests, consider a tent rental, along with enough tables and chairs.
2. Liven it up a little by adding colorful balloons and great music! You could also add fresh flowers to each table or a colorful bowl of candy as a centerpiece.
3. Try to incorporate dishes everyone would enjoy. Plan your food and menu ahead of time from appetizers to dinner or lunch and dessert. Make sure everyone has plenty of drinks.
4. Plan a few board games or fun activities so that everyone has a great time and a great laugh! This is good way to make sure everyone is talking, laughing and having a good time.
5. Make sure any pesky bugs or mosquitoes don’t get in the way of your good time and bother anyone. Light up citronella candles in your entertaining area or tent. This will keep the bugs away and also add a nice touch to the overall ambiance.
Enjoy your outdoor get-together!
Need some help with a tent rental, tables & chairs or even a dance floor, don’t hesitate to give us a call at Wahl Tents Event Structures; no event is too big or too small! We would be happy to help you in every way we can. http://wahltentrental.com/ Phone: 586-493-0563