Detroit event rentals and planning
Here at Wahl Tents we do a lot of outdoor events, weddings, festivals, fairs, parties, galas, you name it, we do it.
That’s why we are fast becoming Detroit’s favorite event rental partner and the ‘go-to’ source for the best outdoor Detroit event rentals and planning.
Today, we want to focus on five of the most popular venues for outdoor weddings in Detroit.
So here we go –
1. Belle Isle Park – with it’s wonderful and beautiful natural location of being situated right in the middle of the Detroit River, Belle Isle Park offers breathtaking views of it’s lovely surroundings, the Ambassador Bridge, Windsor City (in Canada), East RiverFront and the Detroit Skyline to name a few. Within Belle Isle there are many locations you can choose to host your special ceremony and celebrate your big day. You can choose from the beautiful Scott Fountain, the Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory (also known as the Side Garden), the Belle Isle Casino and the many grassy and gorgeous waterfront areas. In the event of Mother Nature deciding to pour down, you need not worry; Wahl Tents has all of your gorgeous outdoor wedding tents, chairs/tables, dance floors, lighting (even chandeliers), linens, and everything else covered! Simply pick the location and just call us, we will take care of the rest!
2. Campus Martius Park – One of Detroit’s true favorite wedding (and outdoor event) locations captures the authentic spirit of Detroit. Surrounded by a beautiful botanical gardens, rolling green lawns, a world class water fountain, monuments and the Detroit sky line in view, you can say “I do” with Detroit style. As unique as the location and your celebration may be, and sparing no detail, Wahl Tents can help with all of your outdoor wedding needs.
3. Grosse Pointe War Memorial – Located in the scenic and beautiful city of Grosse Point, Grosse Pointe War Memorial has served as an ideal wedding venue for many years. From the grand architecture of this very special Detroit building to the wonderfully landscaped and designed gardens, Grosse Pointe War Memorial stands out as one of Detroit’s top wedding spots. And we at Wahl Tents have all of your top outdoor rentals covered from top to bottom and in-between!
4. Comerica Park – For the Detroit Tiger fan in you, what better place to say your vows and celebrate than at the Tigers homeplate at Comerica Park? Sure to be a ‘homerun’ among the young and the old on your guest list and a celebration that will stay with you for years! Wahl Tents is a proud sponsor of our Detroit Tigers and we would be honored to help you celebrate your wedding at the official home of the Tigers in the D!
5. Detroit River Walk – The Detroit Riverfront boasts of many attractive spots for romantic weddings, with the Hart Plaza and the Rivard Plaza leading the way as two favorite venues for weddings.
For more details, call Wahl Tents at (586) 493-0563 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org